Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Count Your Many Blessings

I have many blessings in my life.  But today I am super grateful for this little guy.  He's almost 5-months old and is the most happy, sweetest little guy.

During his 4th month, his first tooth popped through.  He drools so much that I often have to put a bib on him just to keep his clothes dry.  He smiles at his older brother and everyone else that he comes into contact with.  He loves taking baths with Nate and doesn't seem to mind when he gets splashed on.  His newest fascination is grabbing at his toes.  Often times, he is in a completely different spot in his crib when I go to get him.  He got his first haircut.  He's been rolling over for a while now, but his skills are definitely improving.

He is a sweet boy and I couldn't be happier that he is a part of our family.

Weight: 17 pounds, 4 ounces
Height: 26 inches



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory FridayliDeanna Leigh *Photography~Life. Captured.and then, she {snapped}

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Gorgeous eyes. I love baby drool :)

    Thanks so much for linking up at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so happy!!!
    I can't wait for my little one to start rolling over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bright eyes! That was such a fun age. It's a shame it's so short lived! My boys are five, and those sweet drooly baby days already seem a lifetime ago! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete