Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Gosh, where do the days go? It seems like I was just writing last week's Sunday Scavenger Hunt post, but here we are again.

Portrait:


You might be wondering why I took this picture.  It's a little awkward, a little grainy, and a little different.  Well, the portrait in the frame is of Nate when he was 6 months old.  Ryan is holding up Lance who is 4 months old and is wearing the same outfit.  Don't they look so similar? Ever since Lance was born, I have been amazed at how much Lance resembles Nate when he was a baby.  Of course I always expected them to look similar.  They're brothers.  But I bet I could trick a few family members if I held up various pictures of the boys at different stages and asked them which boy it is.  :)

Nostalgic:
I love Christmas and am totally excited to share it with my boys again this year.
Time:
He's probably going to hate me for posting this, but, "Time to get up, Daddy!"

Full of Light:
Some Christmas tree bokeh for you.

Motion:
Such a good big brother. :)



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week! 

15 comments:

  1. Great pictures. And yes to the two little ones definitely look a lot alike. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof!
    Oh how I envy them boys sleeping in bed with Popsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh look at how cute your little boys are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is amazing how identical your two boys are!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I thought they were the same child! Cute! I love your time shot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do have some handsome fellas there! Wow, can't believe how much they look a like. Hahaa... the time shot is great, & the bokeh is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your motion shot is awesome...I think I'd hang frame that one...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That portrait is so adorable and so creative! They look very similar, in my mind! Love your nostalgic and full of light too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great set - but I really love the portrait shot. You're absolutely right. I thought it was the same baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious time of parenting you are in! Savor every moment! Time flies. Mine are now 10 and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You hit the nail on the head with your series of shots for this weeks hunt. I would put your time shot on canvas. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so much fun to see snippets of everyone's life through their cameras. I'm new to the scavenger hunt and just loving seeing everyone's work. These are some darling pics - the motion one is a great memory keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your shots are wonderful but, Oh that last shot is just so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a sweet moment, big brother helping with the bath :))

    ReplyDelete