Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Oh goodness, I cannot believe that Christmas is just about here! Don't you remember being a kid and waiting for what seemed like an eternity before the big day finally arrived? Christmas Eve seemed like the longest day ever.  But now, Christmas comes and goes so quickly.

Ok, here are my interpretations for this week.

What is it?
Hello, my name is Shondra and I am addicted to coffee.

Sleeping baby:
An oldie but goodie. :)

Joy:
Love this picture and this little guy.

Window:
I took this picture on our recent trip to the Cascade Mountains to see the Bald Eagles.  It was taken through a window. :)

Half:
This was also taken on our trip to the Cascade Mountains. Ryan was only halfway in this picture. :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!


10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set - I especially like joy and window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness the window shot is BEAUTIFUL and I love the Half shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet "joy" picture! Your "half" picture is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The expression on the child's face is indeed pure joy! Love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your joy photo and half shots. They are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic. Something about that window shot just grabbed me. Amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the window shot is captivating! it makes you stop a give it a good peek - a red box & the yellow-gold cross against the blue-ish color of the whizzing landscape... very nice.
    adorable kids = nice models for picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! I love the kids and the window shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, love the last one, walking through the leaves!

    ReplyDelete