Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Another week has come and gone.  The second month of 2012 is almost over.  Wasn't it just New Year's Eve?  This week is going to be pretty busy for us because we are moving.  I'll be packing all week and trying to find places to put the boxes where it won't be a safety hazard for the boys and then on Saturday it'll be my job to keep the boys out of the movers' way.  Fun times ahead.

Ok, onto the hunt.  I have to admit that I pulled from the archives for these shots.  #NotPrepared

Love:


Love these boys.  Sometimes I'm resistant to give up the camera and let my husband take some pictures, but when I look back at the pictures, I am always happy to have them.  You can read that post here.

Duplicated:


I duplicated this picture of my coffee cup to show the differences between various aperture settings. 

Trending:
When I saw this prompt, my initial thought was also to head to Twitter...just like Ashley.  I guess great minds think alike.  Are you following me on Twitter? I'd love to follow you back! Just shoot me a tweet and let me know.

Paper:


This is one of my favorite collages of Nate coloring.  Doesn't he look so focused?

Plastic:


Lance's exersaucer is a life saver.  I can put him in it when I'm straightening up the house or making Nate's breakfast. It keeps him entertained (usually) and safe.  I won this particular exersaucer by participating in a giveaway.  How cool is that!?!




Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos. I love the babies! My Grandson is 10 months old and the love of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love that first one! I used to love our exersaucer also. Ours was a red airplane. It was a lifesaver at times here too. :) I'm on Twitter but I don't quite get it yet. I'll look you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Like that you showed the different apertures for Duplicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are really cute! I also really like how you did the duplicated shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh - could a TREND be Twitter? sorry, I don't twitter, but at Christmas I got an IPhone, so now I text (I'm so behind the times)... your family is adorable. You don't appear to be frazzled with moving --- good luck! fave pic = LOVE & PAPER...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set - I really like your first shot!

    ReplyDelete