Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fitryo Total Bar

One of the perks of being a blogger is that I get lots of interesting things to review.  I think this post is going to be about one of the more interesting things I've received in my year and a half here.

Let me introduce you to the Fitryo Total Bar.

I'm not going to lie...my husband and I joked about its similarity to the Shake Weight.  But all joking aside, I've used it and can tell you that this bar is no joke.  Basically, you swing the bar back and forth, which causes your muscles to perform 270 rapid-fire reps in under a minute.  Trust me, if you can do each exercise for a minute, you will definitely begin to feel the burn.  You can click HERE and check out some short videos on how to correctly use the bar as well as various exercises that can be performed.

Check out this chart for a comparison of time spent using the Fitryo Total Bar vs. time spent at the gym:

In all honestly, I can't vouch for its effectiveness because I haven't used it long enough.  But when I do use it, I immediately can feel it working.   In the morning, I have woken up with sore muscles.  In my opinion, this tool can be a great addition when pairing it with other types of exercise.

Pros:
-Definitely brings about that "burn" feeling 
-Comes with a case for easy storage and transportation
-Work out and spend less time.  

Cons:
-It's a bit tough to use at first (takes some time to get comfortable with it).

Thanks to Fitryo Bar for providing me with a Total Bar to test and review.

*Although I did receive the product free of charge in exchange for a review, all thoughts and opinions are purely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment