Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hidden Colors


A few days ago, we found a hidden lake only a few blocks from our new place.  When I say lake, what I really mean is pond, but nevertheless, it's called a lake.  Anyway, there are trails surrounding the water that were perfect for Nate to walk.  He only got distracted, oh, about a hundred times.

I had fun making this color palette.  The more I sampled for colors, the more colors I found that completely surprised me.  At first glance, this photo seems very monochromatic, which it is, but there are also a plethora of colors hidden amongst the browns.


4 comments:

  1. See you're like me always exploring the image to see what colours are actually there and there is such lovely richness to your palette. That lake will be a lovely place to visit and take photos of throughout the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colours you found in your photograph - what a stunning palette - and the photo itself is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo choice- created such a great palette

    ReplyDelete