Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Just one smile, Please!

Lately, I've been on a mission to capture a picture of Nate's face.  Just him.  Smiling.  Looking cute.  

But it's so hard to do.  

He runs.  He looks at my camera and turns around.  Sometimes he is just too busy to stop what he is doing and just smile.  


I can get Lance to look at me. 


Sometimes I'm just a moment too late (he's so fast sometimes). 

But every once is a while, the stars align (or I come up with a really good bribe) and he actually stops long enough just to smile.  As much as I love the candid shots (they really do hold a special place in my heart), I also love his big cheesy grin. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Mrs Stephanie T

5 comments:

  1. These are great! He has such a beautiful smile! It's a shame he doesn't show it to you (and the camera) more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I have trouble getting my two little ones to "pose" so I end up with 50 pictures to get a few good ones! Well, probably more like 20 to get a few good ones :-) It's still a lot of fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's precious!!

    Noah is doing the same thing right now!! he has the most amazing, ever-present, infectious smile - as long as there is not camera around.

    ReplyDelete