Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Seattle Spring Sunset

For the 'I Clicked It Up A Notch' photography challenge, I decided to choose a photo that didn't involve my kids, since they are plastered everywhere around this blog.  To see my Quarterly Top 5 (photos that do involve my boys), click HERE.

This shot was captured about an hour before the sun was going to set, but it was concealed by the clouds.  I love the silhouette effect of the two men and the guitar case, the ducks in the water, the posts, the trees in the distance, everything about it is exactly how I remember that moment.



Click It Up A Notch

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Great silhouette! I have yet to try doing this properly. I enjoyed seeing your shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds really seem to be in motion. Looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sky with the clouds and the light! You nailed the silhouettes! Such a nice quiet moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo!! Beautiful clouds AND a sillhouette too!! Fellow PNW blogger following!

    ReplyDelete