Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sleep Like a Baby

                             I entered the Epiphanie Camera Bags Picture It photo contest. http://bit.ly/xN3Pqc

Lance is unlike Nate in a lot of ways, but one that stands out is his ability to fall asleep anywhere.  Nate only slept in his crib unless he was extremely tired, but even then, it usually took a round of crying before he'd fall asleep.  Lance, on the other hand, will fall asleep when I'm not paying attention.  One minute he's playing, the next he's sleeping.  Babbling in his car seat and then out like a log.  Crawling on the floor and then asleep mid-stride.  It has happened more times than I can count.  From what I hear, Ryan was like that as a toddler as well.

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I'm still struggling with narcolepsy today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fabulous. I always wanted a kid who would fall asleep anywhere, but neither of mine will.

    ReplyDelete