Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Rain, Sun, Repeat

It's been over a week since I've blogged. I hate when that happens, but sometimes I just have other things on my plate that take precedence.  Like little boys who need to be fed, bathed, and loved on every day.  And a commitment to my own personal health and fitness that I just can't ignore.  My last post about my weight loss was a pretty personal thing to share, but I'm glad I did.  I've picked up jogging this week and have surprised myself with what I'm capable of.  I guess it's all those miles I've logged on our exercise bike.

Anyway, the weather has been kind of hit and miss lately.  One day it's warm and beautiful and the next it's dark and rainy.  It feels pretty unpredictable.  But I guess that's just Spring in Seattle.

I managed to capture these shots a few days ago when the sun was shining.



I really like the vibrancy of the first one, but the colors in the second one are much more my style.

Which do you prefer?



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you took full advantage of the nice weather, your shots are lovely. I really like the more muted of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourboards and my preference is your 2nd image as I love the softer shades in the bokeh, it has less branches in the frame and flowers have backlighting..........so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! I think its great how you got two completely different pictures from these very similar blossoms. I think I like the first one more, the colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos - I chose these beautiful pink blossoms this week - amazing the different 'looks' from the same flowers. I love your top photo, the colour palette pops and the colours are so fresh and vibrant, but I think the bottom pic does it for me - the softer colours and the bokeh effect - lovely!

    ReplyDelete