Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday time again.  I'm always amazed at how quickly a week can pass.  

This doesn't have anything to do with today's hunt, but I thought I'd share Nate's latest phrase.  Whenever we tell him to do something, he has started saying, "I can't do that..."  It's pretty funny.  This morning, he woke up and started yelling, "I can't go back to sleep!"  Makes me laugh. 

Clouds:

Sun Flare:

Seven: (seven bed rails?)

 High Angle:

Low Angle:

I'm a pretty big fan of getting down on their level to take pictures.  Whether their face is in focus or their toy, I usually end up liking the lower level pictures much better than the higher angles.




Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That sun flare is so beautiful! And low angle is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Beautiful snapshots! Love the low angle shots. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/04/scavenger-hunt-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Low angle is my favorite. Such sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are so sweet - and I really love your sun flare shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your low angles shots - your sons are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete