Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm an Apple lover (not the fruit, but the computers).  I've had a Mac since 2007 and know that I could never go back to a PC.  We have an iPod and my husband has an iPad, but just this week we made the leap to the iPhone.  My first thought? Instagram!  :)  If you want to follow me (of course I'll follow back), you can find me under the username, Shondra_W.

Ok, onto this week's hunt.


New:
We got a new kitty this week and named her Katniss (obviously after the main character in The Hunger Games).  Ryan and I just finished reading the book and watched the movie, so the name was fitting.

Life:


This weekend has been beautiful.  We took Nate to the park, which was bursting with activity.

Fragrant:


It was super windy on Saturday (perfect for kite-flying).  Because of the wind, I kept smelling the smell of other picnic-ers barbequeing.  Yum.

Pink:

Pink? Yeah, right.  I live in a house full of boys.  :)

Obvious:


Look at this smiling baby.  He's obviously happy with his new kitten.  :)




Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Love the new shots! They are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your NEW shots were super! What a darling kitten and that little boy, adorable!
    I really enjoyed your set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little boy and kitten! Something tells me they will be having some great adventures together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NEW collection is precious: babies and kittens can't beat the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful shots ! and such a cute kitty ! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your entire set - but especially love your new kitty. You're right, does kinda look like Kitty Paw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that collage is so precious! The kitten is cute, but that baby grin is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Love your last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the last, so sweet and full of love for his new kitten!
    -Moira (or Farm Girl)

    ReplyDelete