Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warmer Days

My body craves warm days.  Days when we don't need to wear hoodies unless we want to, our toes don't feel cold when wearing flip flops, and Nate can play by the water for as long as he wants.  

If it's in the 60's, toss me a pair of capris, some flip flops, and I'm good to go.

We had a few days like that this weekend.  

Lance is getting closer to nine months.  He watches his brother like a hawk and seems to just be itching to do the things his big brother gets to do. Ignore the animal cookie crumbs on his face and sweater.  I didn't notice them until later.  


Like throw rocks into the water. 




Maybe we should start teaching him how to skip rocks.  That would keep him entertained for hours.



and
 then, she {snapped}

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet. I love that first shot; his little haircut is too cute!

    ReplyDelete