Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Seattle

How about visiting me in Seattle?


We've had some great weather lately.  Even though the forecast shows a cool down, I'm just enjoying the warm days.


Can you see Mt. Rainier in the distance?


Cutest boys in Seattle.  Whoa.  Did I just say that outloud? I'm not completely biased.


Cheesy pose.  Sorry


First-timers to Seattle always get a tour of the Pike Place Market.


It's pretty much hoppin' all the time.  We pushed our double Bob stroller through that place as fast as we could.  Double strollers and crowded market places don't exactly mesh.


Oops...trying not to run people over.


 Just keep moving...just keep moving.  Don't feel claustrophobic...


Fish flyers. Fish tossers.  I'm always impressed.  Movies filmed in Seattle always show these guys.  I'd work there just to be in movies.


Hottest guy in Seattle happens to be in that picture below.  See him?  Black collar shirt, glasses on the back of his head...yep, that's my guy (standing next to a guy wondering why I'm snapping pictures...).



That's all for today.  Feel free to hit me up if you're ever visiting Seattle.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I live in Washington! We should hit up downtown and pikes market together sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I've been wanting to do this with Birmingham for a while. Maybe this will be my motivation.

    ReplyDelete