Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Around the Town

Let's be honest. There aren't too many perks to living 1,000 miles away from family.  However, it's pretty fun when family come to visit and we are able to show them around the town.  While I'd always prefer a nice, sunny day, what better way to introduce someone to Seattle than on a dreery, rain-filled day.

Our guests got exactly that this past weekend.  Lots of rain with occasional sunshine.




We enjoyed our time with Auntie Dohna and Uncle Dave. Come back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, though!! I hope y'all had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are stunning. We live within a quarter mile of both our parents and it is pretty sweet but I would leave in a heartbeat to live in Seattle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cityscapes. I especially like the last. The lines are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures! I have been to Seattle once with my husband and we both fell in love with the city!

    xo,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tour of beautiful Seattle! We had so much fun spending time with you and your three guys! Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete