Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lance Turns One!

Our baby turned 1 today.  It seems like I was just sitting down to write his birth story.  

Of course, I had to make him a cake (definitely nothing fancy).










While he was finger-painting eating his cake, Nate kept asking him why he was making such a mess.  I had to remind him that he also made a pretty big mess the first time he had a piece of cake. 

What a fast year this has been.

  Just like when Nate turned 1, here are some of my favorite images of Lance.


















He cracks us up, keeps us on our toes, and is such a blessing in our lives.  We couldn't love him any more.

And speaking of "we..."


We celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday.  I couldn't ask for a more loving, helpful, handsome partner to raise these two little boys with.  I am definitely one lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday AND Happy Anniversary!! I love those cake pictures - one year old birthdays are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete