Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's been a while! Actually, I don't think I've participated all summer.  And I've missed it.

If you missed my earlier post about our Special Announcement, you can check it out here.  :)

Candid:

I catch these little guys doing the funniest things sometimes.  Nate was spraying water into his brother's mouth (with a bottle he wasn't supposed to have that was left on the table).  But instead of putting up a fight, Lance joined in.  Little pranksters.  I wonder what mischievous things they'll do when they're older.

Toys:

I'm constantly having to move toys out of the way to get a good shot, but this time, I was too lazy to get up and move it. Hey...real life, right?

Any of the 5 Senses:

Nate has quite a few different types of toys, but his favorites are his Hot Wheel cars.  He sleeps with two during every nap and bedtime and usually is carrying around a few in his pockets.

Batteries:

When it comes to pictures of my kids, I prefer to keep the post-processing minimal.  I don't want to look at a photo 5 or 10 years from now and know that it is over-photoshopped.  I want to capture the moment, their faces, their details, exactly as they really are.  But I had fun with this picture.  Obviously it's very processed, but I like it.  I'm sure there's a car battery in that hood somewhere.  :)

Half:

We saw these elephant seals (and many more) off the central coast of California during our trip this summer. Not the most beautiful of creatures, but interesting for sure!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week.

4 comments:

  1. loved this post, a lot. Always very creative and the best little subjects! smw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your set is great.
    My favorite's,
    Candid - That's adorable.
    Batteries - Love the car and your processing.
    Half - What a great nature photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love your first shot, Nice processing done on the car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you captured the shot of the elephant seals, you must have been close to where I live. Your pics are very creative. Have to say the CANDID shot is a keeper --- priceless.

    ReplyDelete