Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Special Announcement!



That's right! We're expecting baby #3, which means we are getting our heads wrapped around the idea of what it will mean to be parents to 3 kids.  Nate will only be 3.5 and Lance will be about 19 months.  Life will be crazy, but we're excited and ready for the challenge.  I would be lying if I said that part of me isn't hoping for a girl.  Honestly, finding out that we are going to have a girl would be super exciting, but I am fully prepared to be the mom of three little boys.  :)

Another big change happening is that I'm going to be student teaching at a local high school.  I'll be working in Freshmen English classes and couldn't be more excited to be completing this final step of my education.  I'm sure it will be a little weird to be away from my boys for half the day, but am grateful to have a husband who is able and willing to stay with them.  He really is the man of my dreams in more ways than one (it's ok...you can roll your eyes at my mushiness).

I have a lot of photos from our summer that I'm dying to share.  I'll be working on those soon.  :)

6 comments:

  1. congrats! having a girl would be very cool --- especially with two older brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your announcements! Excellent photo of you all. Looking forward to meeting your new little one. SMW

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you and your family! Congratulations on baby #3 and also on your student teaching assignment! Love, Auntie Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo awesome. Very cute! Congratulations on baby #3.

    ReplyDelete