Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer Fun

There's a photo challenge going on over at I Heart Faces with the theme of Summer Fun.  While lots of submissions feature little kids playing in the sand or swimming or eating popsicles (and they are all just adorable-definitely take a peek), I thought I'd take a different approach.

I photographed my first two weddings this summer.  And what's more fun than photographing a couple on their big day having fun at the beach on a warm summer day?

I was extremely fortunate that the awesome people at ATS Rentals loaned me some fabulous lenses, including the 70-200 and 18mm.  If you are interested in trying out a new lens before purchasing or just want a special lens/camera for that big day, I highly recommend ATS.  They've been nothing but wonderful to me.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The sky is amazing and the smile on the bride is priceless. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - perfect definition of summer fun - getting married! Such a sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this photo is just gorgeous! I agree the sky is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete