Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 22



Just looking at these pictures of my littlest guy makes my heart start beating a bit faster.  Just like with all of my boys, I love him so much.  Ryan says that, even though we haven't decided if he'll be our last, I'm already showing signs of treating him like the youngest.  At 9 weeks old, he still sleeps in our room, right next to my side of the bed and I got really sad when I packed away his newborn clothes.  Will I ever pull those clothes out to place on a new little baby again? 

How do you decide when your baby-making days are over?

9 comments:

  1. so precious! my baby making days were over 2 babys ago :)BUT my last was a boy and I just love this little sweet cheeks like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and I love the towel prop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love that little smile in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! I understand! My "baby" boy just turned four last week and I actually turned to my husband and said... "well I guess I officially can no longer call him a baby." But based on that, I think you can still consider yours a baby for quite awhile longer! :)

    ReplyDelete